40 Madonna Best Quotes




1)Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
2) I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.
3)Never forget to dream.
4)When I get down on my knees, it is not to pray.
5)When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it. 
6) I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art. 
7) I wish I wrote this (Imagine) song (during Re-Invention Tour)
8) Because I've taken my clothes off in public doesn't mean that I've revealed every inch of my soul. 
9) I was sacked from Dunkin' Donuts for squirting the donuts jelly all over the customers. 
10) I'm not interested in being Wonder Woman in the delivery room. Give me drugs. (
11) I would like to see the Pope wearing my T-shirt. 
12) Better to live one year as a tiger, then a hundred as sheep. 
13) I don't trust any man who hasn't kissed another man. 
14) Don’t just stand there let’s get to it. Strike a pose, there’s nothing to it.(Vogue)
15) Fame gets you in a door but it doesn't keep you in a room.
16) Recognize and realize .. your talents are not yours. You don't own them, you are just the manager. Manage them well !
17)You need to have your ego; if you don't ego you would not have drive and ambition.
18)I think I'd rather get run over by a train (than marry again)
19)Reductive! (on Lady GaGa's Born This Way)
20)Straight men did not find me attractive because I am too different (Harper's Baazar 2011)
21)Sick and perverted always appeal to me
22)Everyone is entitled to my opinion
23)No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you've come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself
24)I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.
25)A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.
26)I am because we are. We all bleed the same color. We all want to love and be loved.
27)If your joy is derived from what society thinks of you, you're always going to be disappointed
28)You can't be a fan of mine and not want peace in the world (MDNA Tour in Israel)
29)I want to be like Gandhi and Martin Luther King and John Lennon but i want to STAY ALIVE.
30)To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give.
31)You can show a person getting blown up, and you can't say 'fuck'? It's such hypocrisy. (Spin Magazine 2005)
32) It's freezing outside. Maybe you can give them to Britney. (Britney caught by the paparazzi without underwear)
33)Incidentally, you are a sick fuck.... (Madonna on Dave Latterman, 1994 Edition)
34)My god, he was so unique, so original, so rare. And there will never be anyone like him again. He (Michael Jackson) was a king. 
35)"Neat"? Anybody who says my show is "neat" has to go.(Madonna, Truth or Dare 1991)
36) I`m a gay man trapped in a woman`s body!
37)I know I`m not the greatest singer or dancer, but that doesn`t interest me, I`m interested in being provocative and pushing people`s buttons.
38)And I came here with $35 in my pocket. It was the bravest thing I`d ever done (New York)
39) Everybody loves you when they are about to cum. (Sex Book)
40)It took several international villages to put my show together. (2013 Billboard Music Awards)