Gaga defends raunchy "Telephone" video



Lady Gaga insists her "Telephone" video featuring Beyonce which has attracted more than 12 million viewers (just after 3 days on Youtube) as... 'groundbreaking" and "will be remembered for a long time"!

The video includes a lesbian kiss, nudity, swearing and murder scenes.

"I told Beyonce this after it aired, you'll see this video is not just great now but six months from now what this video will mean. Hearing people say the video is sadomasochistic or that the video promotes murder for young people, it's my personal belief that the video is getting so much attention not because of those themes because I've done those themes before, haven't I?
"There are no rules or limits when it comes to love. But I see love as separate from sex."

Sounds like Madonna used to talked during her dark Erotica era....(sigh)